Saturday, April 14, 2007

Simple things Excite me!

Wow my first comments. This is truly a momentous occasion. I feel empowered, like superman, faster then a Pentium processor, stronger then a titanium case, and able to post blogs in a single nap time. Comments are like winning an Oscar. "You love me, you really love me!" Comments are my drug of choice, it only took 2 and it has me hooked. Okay enough with the melodrama , thank you guys.

Take care!

P.S.
Adam, I guess I will have to gain that proof of friendship by having you place my link on your page!

Amanda, I probably won't be obessessively writing entries because of the twins of the apocalypse but I will try my best!

1 comment:

Adam Harshman said...

Bogging is like crack. It takes just a little bit to get you hooked. Then you start hanging out late at night on street corners looking to pick up a quick Wi-fi connection for one more hit before the night is through. Fun!