Friday, April 13, 2007

You found us!

Well, I guess it was inevitable that I would eventually join the millions of people that have turned to recording their thoughts and life on little electronic bytes. So I bring you the thoughts from a road less traveled. Meg and I have often seen our life as a series of less traveled paths. Meg blames it on my choice to be a counselor. She says that God wants me to be able to experience every possible crazy situation so I can empathize with people and not just sympathize with them. I must say her logic can be quite convincing at times when looking at the evidence. This journal will be a chance for us to share our growth: physically, mentally, emotionally, relationally, and most importantly spiritually. It will also be a chance for me to just tell random stuff about my family's life.

P.S. This also will keep my relatives from hounding me all the time to email them pictures of the twins and Cade (when hecomes also).

4 comments:

Adam Harshman said...

A note: it doesn't really prove that you have friends if you have links to their blogs, it proves you have friends if they have links to your blog.

Welcome to blogland!

Barr Family said...

Yay! You joined us! You can't be one of those people who only write once a month...some of us are a little obsessive and check everyone's blogs every day so give us something to read! Yay! Amanda

Unknown said...

How do I find the pictures? Mom

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! Thanks! Mom