Thursday, November 1, 2007

Man I really stink at keeping this updated. It has once again been too many weeks since I have updated this blog. My apologies to my loyal fans out there. Well to recap the previous two months. Cade is now consistently sleeping through the night, smiling, cooing, and sitting in his"bumbo" (Yeah I don't know why they called it that either). Zane and Zoey have begun using more words. Zoey's language skills have especially grown. She now calls me dad instead of dada and that makes me sad. One day Meghan was cooking cinnamon rolls for the kids and she turned the oven light on so they could see. Zoey said "Yum Yum" then turned around to Meg, pointed at them and clearly said, "get out." Zane, my strong willed child does not talk so much but he communicates well. He tells you in no uncertain terms what he wants. Both of them are really beginning to enjoy having Cade around. Zoey thinks that she is the mother at times and wants to help Cade whenever she can. Her help, while always appreciated, often does more damage than good such as shoving the pacifier in his mouth or trying to force feed him pumpkin seeds. (side note: babies don't like pumpkin seeds!) Meg and I are doing well, we have gotten used to the idea of being perpetually tired no matter how much sleep we get at night. Currently we are also battling several different coughs and runny noses. Zane and Zoey both had to go to the doctor's office for antibiotics for their sicknesses. They are doing better now, but every time the kids have a fever now, Meg and I get a little uptight because of Zane having a feberal seizure. He and Meg got to ride in the ambulance to the emergency room. He is perfectly alright and the doctors assure us it is fairly normal and safe. After this incident, though, we value spending time with the kids so much more so don't judge us for a messy house please.



It has been quite an adventure these past few months, but I have really enjoyed it. I do feel sorry for Meg though. She gets the full brunt of the kids and I thank God for a job outside of the home!
Well I have several different pics for you. The first is of Zane asleep on the couch, he was just tuckered out. Another is Cade in that bumbo thingy. I have one of the kids carving pumpkins (don't worry Meg and I used the knives) Then the final three are of the kids trick or treating. Zane and Zoey are Pebbles and Bam Bam and Cade is the saber toothed tiger. We had a blast. Well take care all and I will write again... sometime!

1 comment:

secrowe said...

What fun costumes! Julia will be disappointed-she told Justin that Zoey was Elmo and that Zane was a duck. She seemed pretty insistant on it! It was so good to see you all this past weekend. 2-1/2 years more!!!