Friday, November 2, 2007

Get Your Books Here!

Hey this must be a new record, I posted twice in a row. Well I am writing to inform all of my adoring fans of Meg's new career endeavor. She is officially selling USBORNE Books. Usborne books are as Meg says, "High quality, educational children's books." She is really excited, but a little overwhelmed by the wealth of information that she is trying to understand so that she can be a well informed consultant (sounds official doesn't it). She already has three, possibly four, parties booked so keep her in your prayers. Well guys take care.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hi Shaun! This is Christina Jenkins. I would love to hear more about Megans new "business." I do love educational childrens stuff!! Would you have her send me some information about it whenever she has a chance?!? :) It was good to see you guys last weekend!
Thanks!
:) Christina