Monday, May 5, 2008

A new distraction

Sorry, Meg and I forgot to post last night because we were too busy playing Dance Dance Revolution (DDR for short). I can't help myself, I just get those dancing vibes and I have to go for it. If you have never played it before it is a blast. Andy was highly addicted to it. We had to practically tear him off the dance floor to give everyone else a chance. He has a unique style all his own, I must say.

I like the idea of playing a video game and actually being some what active simultaniously. It truly is a novel idea. The songs are easily recognizeable and fun to step to. Dancing with the Stars here I come...(Oh I guess I have to be a star first.), correction becoming a star and then Dancing with the stars here I come!

Meg and I also had a our first youth lock-in with the youth group. It was a blast. I must say I have a truly amazing bunch of kids in that group. They were so willing to take charge and help out and they even listened to the rules. Meg and I have not done an all nighter in a long time and boy do I feel old. We slept 5 hours on Saturday, thankfully, my parents watched the kids until their nap so we could sleep.

Well all is well here. Hope the same for all of you.

No comments: